Our client in the Danvers MA, area is looking for a Technical Writer who will participate engineering testing, test documentation, and data analysis (Ability to translate engineering test data into documentation and reports)
- Bachelors required in engineering, mechanical is ideal. Would look at candidates who have biology, life sciences, and/or technical writing,
- Medical device experience highly preferred.
- Candidate will be working with engineering guidance, will be conducting tests and inspection of field returns and document findings
- Review manufacturing records to identify and document relevant nonconformists
- Conduct basic data analysis using the complaint database to identify failure trends in lots and across products
- 2-5 years of medical device related work experience preferred.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite. Working knowledge of SAP highly desired
- Ability to communicate ideas and information clearly, effectively, and frequently in English (oral and written)