Technical Lead/Lead Developer
- A Lead Developer is required for a 6 month+ contract position in Coppell, TX.
- Defines the framework, technology, processes / best practices and culture for a new world-class Agile team co-located into Agile Neighborhoods.
- Thrive in this entrepreneurial environment that comes with the financial backing of a large, well-established corporation.
- Lead an Agile team of .Net developers, UX/UI developers, database developers, QA engineers / analysts, and business analysts to drive the development of our business critical (24/7/365) Axcess modular cloud-based auditing application.
- Guide the development and delivery of maintainable and highly scalable multi-tier SaaS applications with web-based, plugin-based, and mobile-based clients on the Microsoft technology stack (VS 201X /.NET 4.X / C# / SQL Server). Work in Agile teams following Agile + SAFe methodologies to deliver high quality products on time with performance and localization requirements in mind.
- Design, build, test and deliver high quality, complex frameworks and systems and diagnose and resolve complex issues.
- Drive special projects such as greenfield and v1 development, creating microservices, reviewing third party libraries, and conducting technical research regarding different ways to improve the development environment / best practices.
- Develop applications utilizing Hybrid Cloud technologies (SaaS. Paas, IaaS)
- Generate innovative approaches and solutions to complex issues.
- Coach, support and mentor less-experienced staff in their career development, and provide them daily guidance and direction.
- Influence peers and technical staff within the team and collaborate with internal customers and work teams across departments.
- Select and implement development tools and coordinate technical standards within a development team.
- Understand the use of technology and how its implementation affects strategic business goals.
- Bachelor’ s degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience in software development.
- 8+ years of programming experience with Web, Windows .NET framework, PowerShell, and C#, with at least 3 years as a senior software development engineer and/or technical lead with similar roles / responsibilities.
- 5+ years experience Web apps, API apps, Java Script, JSON, REST, SignalR, and MVC.
- • 3+ years experience developing customer facing applications.
- Proficient in object-oriented design and development using software development best practices.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL database design, T-SQL and stored procedure programming.
- In-depth knowledge of Azure services (e.g. Worker Roles, Web jobs, Service Bus, Table Storage, Blob Storage, and Redis Cache).
- Experience implementing quality up-front initiatives such as TDD, CI, and automated unit test frameworks.
- Successful track record delivering high quality products on time while working in Agile Teams and following Agile methodologies.
- Tax & Accounting Industry Experience
PLEASE NOTE: 3RD PARTIES/SUBCONTRACTORS/SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THIS POSITION. SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES NEED NOT APPLY.