TITLE: Talend/InfoSphere Administrator
JOB DESCRIPTION: Key Responsibilities
Support back-end administration to include:
• Install Talend Studio, Talend Administration Center, Talend JobServer, Talend Runtime and all other server components.
• Scheduling and Deployment using TAC
• Configure and manage CI/CD using Bitbucket and Talend
• TAC installations including ESB, user creations, TAC configurations, All Talend services hands on-Kafka, Job server, Talend ESB configurations
• Use Docker container to deploy Talend server components
• Security and Performance enhancement
• User management – Provision, grant and revoke access to users
• Monitor metrics such as utilization to identify possible performance issues/enhancements
• Experience in Azure environment, Azure Kubernetes, OpenShift etc
• Azure configurations, Create / Debug VM related bugs and make servers up and configure Talend cluster
• Upgrade server software, work with other groups on infrastructure upgrades/changes
• Work with project manager as necessary regarding issues such as server down-time
• Integration support with data sources;
• Ensuring backups and restoration of Talend repositories.
• Non production environment build and services for Talend
• Response to support requests and Resolution to issues based on set SLA.
• Manage offsite team and collaborate with other data analytical operation admin.
REQUIRED SKILLS: Skills/Knowledge
• A minimum of a Bachelor’ s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
• 5 years of recent demonstrated experience with Talend; with at least 3 years of hands on administration.
• 5+ years of experience in InfoSphere administration.
• Knowledge of relational databases.
• Knowledge of industry practices, techniques, and standards.
• Ability to setup automated processes to manage system health.
• Experience in optimizing system performance and troubleshooting.
• Proficient with system upgrades, patches, maintaining compliance, and support audits.
• Ability to collaborate with the user community, DBAs, ETL developers, and project teams.
• Experience in setting up repositories, users and security management.
• A general working understanding of infrastructure technologies and concepts.
• Advanced knowledge with database tools.
• Ability to exercise initiative on problem solving.
• Strong ability to identify, prioritize, and solve system-related problems.
• Experience in InfoSphere administration and CDC is a plus.