Systems Engineer - DOORS
Sterling Heights, MI 48312 US
Sterling Heights, MI 12+++ Months
2 Sr Systems Engineers SysML, Doors, UML
Must be 100% on-site. Remote flexibility? - Onsite to start but with some remote flexibility when up to speed with the programs, then it will be some days onsite and some days remote. Candidates need to physically be in Michigan.
Our client is seeking 2 Sr Systems Engineers with DOORS or SYSML experience. Need military systems requirements background. Ideally looking for military combat vehicle experience but would take candidates with Military DOD program background. DOD, Military and/or Aerospace program experience would be great.
These System Engineers will be working on architecture and requirements, requirements assessments, generation, and analysis, DOORS, database experience requirements, analysis, & architecture development.
ICD development (Interface Control Documents) and integration of modeling & simulation requirements & architecture
Systems engineering with design review data development, integration of GFE & requirements development
- Allocate, derive, and develop subsystem requirements based on system level performance requirements.
- Develop system modeling employing SysML to capture behavior, performance and constraint requirements.
- Develop/capture various architectures (logical, physical, power, data mobility & fire power, etc) in SysML system model.
- Develop/capture key subsystem & component interfaces in system model and interface control documents (ICDs).
- Lead a multi-discipline team to establish processes and procedures for model based requirements analysis and architecture development.
- Participates in the SysML development to capture behavior, performance and constraint requirements
- Develop/capture various architectures (logical, physical, power, data mobility & fire power, etc) in SysML system model
- Develop/capture key subsystem & component interfaces in system model and interface control documents
- Establish capability to deliver model based engineering product for specs, ICDs, S/SDDs, etc.
- Coordinate system modeling activity with partners and suppliers to provide a central system model.
- Support and adhere to all company safety and environmental regulations & policies.
· OMG Certified Systems Modeling Professional (OCSMP) certification highly desired
· BSc Engineering (e.g. Mechanical, Electrical, Systems, Aerospace, Automotive) desired
· BSc Software Engineering desired
- Systems engineering, MBSE, SysML (or UML or DOORS), requirements analysis, integration, and test, DOD, Military, and/or Aerospace experience; Ideally looking for SysML (or DOORS or UML) capable systems engineers and requirements analysis systems engineers
- Overall systems engineering background, Requirements and test, automotive or combat vehicle experience?