Supply Chain Associate
- Supply Chain Associate is required for a 12-month position in Greensboro, NC.
- Provides administrative and clerical support specifically related to supply chain and procurement department activities.
- Works on assignments that require judgment in resolving issues or in making recommendations.
- Focus is on completing tasks or activities in compliance with policies and procedures.
- Normally receives little instruction on daily work, general instructions on newly introduced assignments.
- Assists in expediting orders.
- May assist buyers in contacting vendors to obtain prices and schedule delivery dates.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required plus a minimum of 4 years of relevant experience.
- Successful completion of a background check, credit check, and drug screen is required.
- Clear understanding of the job and applies knowledge and skills to complete a varied range of tasks.
- May require decision-making but with limited financial implications to the company.
- Clear understanding of procurement and invoice processing functions.
PLEASE NOTE: 3RD PARTIES/SUBCONTRACTORS/SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THIS POSITION. SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES NEED NOT APPLY.