Sr. Financial Accountant
-Looking for someone who is very strong in Microsoft Excel (Formulas, Pivot Tables, Working with very large spreadsheets)
-Prepare journal entries and complex accruals to ensure accuracy of the General Ledger.
- Complete P&L variance analysis and commentary for management review.
- Issue expense reporting and analysis; meet monthly with non-Finance departments to review results.
- Prepare accurate and timely account reconciliations (including variance resolution).
- Identify and implement opportunities for process improvement and efficiency.
- Perform special projects as necessary.
- May include tasks specific to Fixed Assets/ Capital Expenditures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 3+ years of Accounting, Audit or related Finance experience.
- Self-starter and highly motivated.
- Strong analytical, organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, deadline oriented environment and prioritize effectively.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with proven ability to build relationships.
- Advanced Excel skills, Oracle/ ERP experience a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance, CPA a plus.