Sr. Accounts Payable Associate
Sr Accounts Payable Associate
- Sr Accounts Payable Associate is required for a Contract to Hire position in Riverwoods, IL.
- Support the offshore Accounts Payable team with various questions to expedite invoice processing, examine and resolve SAP upload issues, decisions on tickets cancel/close, managing external query reporting, etc.
- Review invoice support documentation to ensure proper approval and compliance with DOA and internal control policies.
- Review vendor requests to ensure source validity and that set-up requirements are met.
- Analyze performance issues, document and address defects with the offshore AP management team; offer guidance and corrective actions.
- Perform SAP payment proposals, generate payment registers and review printed checks for accuracy on weekly basis.
- Review payment blocks, review and correct EFT details with vendors.
- Analyze IR/GR discrepancies and work closely with Purchasing Department on PO to invoice reconciliations.
- Support internal customers and vendors on urgent AP matters and work with all levels of management on obtaining the necessary coding, approval.
- 3+ years of SAP Accounts Payable experience.
- 5+ years of experience in Accounts Payable cycle.
- 1+ year of Coupa experience.
- Data analysis.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel - intermediate level).
- Experience with Purchasing/AP integrate ERP – SAP.
- Bachelor’ s Degree Preferred: Bachelor’ s Degree in Accounting or Finance.
Duration: Contract to Hire
PLEASE NOTE: 3RD PARTIES/SUBCONTRACTORS/SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THIS POSITION. SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES NEED NOT APPLY.