Lexington, MA 02420 US
Title: Software Engineer
Location: Lexington MA (mostly onsite)
Duration: 3 years
Clearance: Must be able to obtain interim clearance before starting
Group Description: Advanced Satcom Systems & Operations (06-64)
Group 64 performs advanced research in the area of Protected SATCOM Systems. This research requires the development of SATCOM testbeds to demonstrate new system architectures, waveforms, and enabling technology. Development efforts are multi-disciplinary and include a wide array of activities requiring the design and implementation of software, firmware, and hardware components and subsystems.
Looking for a software engineer that is capable of designing, building, and integrating software at various locations within the system. This software includes control systems software, digital signal processing software, embedded control software, and device control software.
- Linux/Unix environment.
- Developing software for a wide variety of situations, including real-time software.
- Primary development language is C++
- Digital Signal Processing
- Experience with programmatically interacting with laboratory-grade test equipment.
- Python programming experience