Site Reliability Engineer
- Site Reliability Engineer is required for a 6 month +contract position in Framingham, MA
- The SRE represents the IT Operations Team on projects identifying the operational risk the new feature presents and the appropriate non-functional requirements (NFR) to implement reducing that risk. The goal is a minimum viable product (MVP) that meets both the functional and operational requirements to implement the feature.
- Agile – Confluence, Jira, etc.
- DevOps – Bitbucket, SVN, Jenkins, SonarCube
- Monitoring Tools – AppDynamics, Dynatrace, Gomez, Keynote, Splunk, AlertSite, New Relic
- Performance Testing – HP LoadRunner, Soasta Cloud Test etc., JMeter, etc.
- IT Service Management Tools – ServiceNow
- Domain Expertise
- Experience in Retail and/or e-Commerce is preferred.
PLEASE NOTE: 3RD PARTIES/SUBCONTRACTORS/SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THIS POSITION. SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES NEED NOT APPLY.