Sharepoint Content Manager
Softworld is seeking a SharePoint Content Manager with a Secret Clearance for a permanent position in Aberdeen, MD.
Experience and/or Certifications Required:
- 5 years with Bachelor’ s or 7 years with Associates or Professional Certificate.
- At least 2 years of experience supporting SharePoint and SharePoint Designer.
- Experience working in a team environment and individually on technical projects; demonstrated strong communication skills through briefing technical and non-technical stakeholders, peers, staff and other users about SharePoint.
- The contractor shall possess expertise in the current RDECOM SharePoint architecture.
- Possess a “ COMPTIA Security+ Certification” prior to employment at no additional cost to the government.
- Possess strong communication skills (be able to brief technical and non-technical stakeholders, peers, staff and other SharePoint users)
- Work with stakeholders, leadership, and subject matter experts in order to develop and maintain configuration management data stored on RDECOM SharePoint portals and repositories.
- Provide program strategies, requirements analysis, and management plans to include technical analysis of new initiatives and assist in concept development for future programs by developing applications using the SharePoint technology.
- Support mid-to short-range strategic planning by developing SharePoint applications to align efforts with Army and RDECOM long-range objectives.
- Develop long-range strategic plans that identify and prioritize Army requirements based on Soldier needs, Industry trends, academic discoveries, regulatory and legislative requirements, and think tank outlook.
- Maintain, troubleshoot and update the RDECOM HQ SharePoint.
- Ensure the website, portals, and repositories are compliant with all relevant Government policies.
- Produce supporting documentation (users’ guides) for end users and power users.
- Create, manage and troubleshoot SharePoint sites, lists, libraries, pages, content types, workflows and web parts
- Communicate with the RDECOM HQ staff to collect and analyze business requirements by coordinating interviews, requirement meetings and general research.
- Create and maintain various documentation including requirements, user guides and other technical documents.
- Train end users, power users and other staff on a wide range of SharePoint applications and processes.
- Provide status updates and feedback to SharePoint team lead.
- Assist in system testing, strategic planning, SharePoint architecture and quality assurance.
- Contribute to the creation and maintenance of the SharePoint governance document.
- Provide help desk and desktop support to the RDECOM HQ staff.
- Provide updates on SharePoint usage, new applications, features and processes via a multi-media marketing approach.