Senior Mobile Quality Engineer
Senior Mobile Quality Engineer - Permanent/ Full-time - On-Site in Waltham, MA
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Quality Engineer to join our client's mobile team to develop test automation for their phone, tablet, and voice apps. If you're interested in working with innovative tools, processes, and people to test applications used for email and social media marketing, we have an immediate opportunity to join today.
As a contributor to a cross-functional scrum team, you will develop test automation in native iOS and Android technologies, contribute to our CI/CD pipeline, manage releases for the Apple and Google Play stores, and test Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant voice apps.
- 5+ years industry experience developing test automation for native iOS and Android mobile applications is a must
- 2+ years experience with Swift is a must
- 2+ years experience with Java is a must
- 2+ years experience with Xcode, iOS SDK, XCTest, and Native UI Automated Tests is a must
- 2+ years experience with Android Studio, Android SDK, and Espresso is a must
- Ability to articulate engineering design strategies related to scalability, performance, security, usability, and development platforms
- Experience developing large scale mobile applications
- Experience with unit testing and test-driven development
- Experience working with Jenkins in a CI/CD environment