Senior Microsoft Access Database Developer
Virginia Beach, VA
REMOTE - Sr. Microsoft Access Database Developer
• Bachelors Degree in Information Technology or business related field is required and five years related experience
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Minimum of five years experience designing, developing, and implementing Microsoft Access Form using VB modules
• One year business analysis experience
• Five years Software Development Lifecycle experience
• Develop technology documentation to support ongoing maintenance of Microsoft Access Database and forms
In this role, you will design, develop, and unit test Microsoft Access Database and thoroughly evaluate the system to analyze upstream and downstream effects. You will be part of a team of other Technical team members. This position offers the opportunity for a flexible schedule, working from home.
You must be a US citizen to work on this program.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Gather and analyze the functional requirement documents from the business and understand the key business questions.
• Translate the functional requirements into technical specifications
• Design, build, unit test and maintain Microsoft Access Database
• Design, build, unit test and maintain Microsoft Access form to enter data in MS Access or transactional (SQL Server) database based on user input
• Call Visual Basic (VB) Modules from MS Access Form
• Implement user access controls and data security measures
• Create technical design document and implementation plan
• Perform other duties as requested by supervisor