Senior JAVA Programmer
Montgomery , AL
Senior Java Programmer
- Senior Java Programmer is required for a 6 Month Contract to Hire position.
- The role will be to sustain and develop new web services code deployed in the Oracle Application Server 11gR2 and future 12c environment.
- Experience developing in an agile environment
- Knowledgeable of how-to troubleshooting application logs, java code, SOAP APIs, etc.
- Able to create/deploy/test .ear and/or .war files via Oracle Forms and Reports
- Basic understanding of SHA 256 Certificates
- Identify issues/problems with code implementation and recommend specific solutions
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent preferred
- 7+ years of programming experience
- Security+ Certification required
- Secret Security Clearance required
- Technical experience with Java Programming and Web Services Technology development
- Solid knowledge and working experience with Oracle Forms and Reports
- Experience in SQL, PL/SQL, WebLogic Scripting Tool, UNIX, Kornshell, Bash, Python and .xml programming
Duration: 6 Month Contract to Hire
PLEASE NOTE: 3RD PARTIES/SUBCONTRACTORS/SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THIS POSITION. SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES NEED NOT APPLY.