- A Scrum Master is needed in Hopkinton, MA for a 6-month contract role.
- Responsible for organizing and facilitating stand-up meetings, reviews, retrospectives, sprint/release planning, demos, and other Scrum-related meetings.
- Assist the Product Owner in user story creation, prioritization, and product backlog grooming.
- Track and report Scrum team velocity and manage Sprint capacity.
- Routinely execute hands-on early E2E integration as well as drive integration level troubleshooting and debugging.
- 5+ years of Scrum Master experience.
- 5 years of hands on coding experience with Java, and familiarity with Cloud technologies as well as strong technical software engineering skills.
- Effective communicator, with knowledge in hardware, operating system, and virtualization.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or equivalent work experience.
- Scrum Master certification.