- Seeking a Remedy Administrator with expertise in BMC Remedy Asset Management to analyze legacy manual process and create process mappings in the Remedy ITSM framework with seamless operational transitioning.
- Streamline and optimize stovepipe processes into an ITIL framework by identifying process integrations, touch points, and process inputs/outputs to the Remedy CMDB.
- Communicate and demonstrate roles of operators within the Remedy user interface.
- Implement and execute robust system engineering practices and processes to produce exceptional technical products.
- Perform data analysis to translate business strategy into long-term technical roadmaps
- Gather, analyze, and provide advice and recommendations specific to customer requirements.
- 10+ years experience.
- Bachelor’ s degree in a related field.
- Must be Security+ certified or able to obtain within six months of hire.
- ITIL v3 certification a plus.
- Experience with the full suite of BMC Remedy IT Service Management (ITSM) workflow applications with emphasis on Remedy Asset Management and process integrations among the Incident, Change, and Problem Management Remedy modules.
- Knowledge of Remedy Asset Management with familiarity of BMC Remedy Configuration Management Database (CMDB) structure and organization.
- Knowledge of Remedy foundational data structure and organization. Familiarity with relational databases.
- Working knowledge of Action Request (AR) Forms and other Remedy objects (active links, filters, and escalations).
- Experience using Remedy Administration Console.
- Familiarity with configuration of Atrium Integration Engine (AIE), the data import utility to instantiate physical and logical database relationships in the CMDB from flat file external data stores and external databases including discovered data.
- Familiarity with report tool integrations to Remedy: Crystal Reports, BIRT Editor, Business Objects (Analytics).
- Execute sound system engineering practices, processes, and produce exceptional technical products.
- Ability and willingness to socialize the product among various stakeholders. Collaborates with users, technical staff, and management to define business and technical requirements.
- Provides advice and recommendations specific to customer requirements.
- Works with Subject Matter Experts and technical support teams in the pursuit of technically excellent solutions.
- Must have strong background and experience defining, developing, implementing, maintaining, and reporting on Remedy engineering initiatives and systems engineering management engineering functions.
- Must be proficient with all Microsoft Office tools and SharePoint.
- Must be able to work as part of a team or independently and have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must put forward a professional behavior that enhances productivity and promotes teamwork and cooperation.
Duration: 6 Months Contract-to-Hire