Proposal Support Admin
Tyson's Corner , VA
Top 3 Technical Skills (confirmed):
The Proposal Support admin will assist in the pricing and preparation of government proposals at the federal, state, and local level. Duties will include supporting the government pricing and proposals group during bid/proposal efforts, assisting with preparing required proposal deliverables, and various financial and administrative support tasks. The position requires a team player with good analytical skills in addition to good written and verbal communication skills.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare support to contracts, pricing, and engineering as needed to support unique proposal requirements.
- Extract all locations, pricing requirements, and network mapping requirements from Complex RFPs, work closely with the RFP team to finalize and upload price tables and proposal documents to Government proposal portals.
- Facilitate and provide support to internal management including sales, finance, and program management.
- Create and keep current databases supporting RFP/proposal efforts.
- Assist in identification, development and implementation of new contract/subcontract policies, procedures and processes.
- Analyze data for proposal losses, identify trends and provide reports to the team to assist with bid strategy.
- Provide administrative support as necessary, including drafting correspondence, online research, and proposal price history by service and region for the Government group.
- Lead proposal pricing efforts on small government RFPs.
- Working towards Bachelor’ s degree, preferably in business, finance, or related field.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently, multitask and coordinate activities across a range of functional areas.
- Must be able to thrive in a high pressure, fast paced work environment with strict deadlines.
- Strong analytical and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to identify problems or inefficiencies and independently offer/implement practical solutions.
- Proficient in all MS Office Applications, advanced Excel knowledge a must.
- Prior experience in a business support role.