Gray, ME 04039 US
Program Management, Full Time, Onsite in Gray, ME
Lead New Product Introduction (NPI) teams to manage and meet customer expectations.
Primary customer contact to support
Lead internal multi-discipline project teams managing product development & production team activities, program schedules, budgets, scope and the overall metrics to meet program objectives.
Functions & Responsibilities
In the role of Program Manager:
- Lead customer interactions for individual programs.
- Develop and maintain multiple project plans, schedules and meeting notes to communicate program status to customer(s) and internal teams.
- Direct and coordinate program activities (schedule adherence, program budget, plan tracking, milestones, scope changes, design-to-cost objectives, plan updates, and weekly team meetings) while leading personnel responsible for specific functions throughout the life cycle phases of program.
- Guide projects though collaboration with Development, Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Quality and Regulatory Affairs, and outside consultants and suppliers.
- Coordinate all cross-functional activities.
- Partner with the Sales Team to develop estimates and proposals for new business opportunities as well as proposals and addendums for follow-on work with existing customers.
- Technical B.S. or M.S. degree or equivalent proven experience.
- 5-10 years’ experience in a customer-facing product development role.
- Experience with electronic contract engineering and manufacturing service business.
- Proficient in the use of MS Project to develop schedules, allocate resources, and establish program budgets.
- Demonstrated success in meeting overall project goals, timelines, costs, resource management, and core team leadership.
- You must have an understanding of FDA medical product guidelines and ISO 13485 concepts.