San Diego, CA
- A Product Owner is required for a 18 month contract position in San Diego, CA.
- The Product Owner is ultimately responsible for the success of a product or service and has content authority for the product backlog. In the Project space, they are responsible for delivering the IT Project on schedule within budget and with quality. They are responsible for identifying customer needs, prioritizing features, and developing the product’ s vision and road map. The product manager has clear content authority to take responsibility for continuously defining, prioritizing, and validating requirements.
- 2-5 years of ServiceNow product knowledge
- Experience of managing IT projects with personal accountability for delivering to time and cost for large, complex projects typically up to $5M in value and 12 to 18 months in duration
- College degree in related technology field (Computer, Engineering, Science, etc.) or comparable job experiences
- 7 to 12 years in a corporate IT environment
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in project / product management or service owner role
- 2 to 5 years of ServiceNow product knowledge
- Able to exhibit a progression of increasingly complex job responsibilities during the period.
- ITIL Service Manager certification or equivalent work experience a plus
- PMP certification
- Other relevant experience in a related technical field (application development, deployment/implementation and infrastructure)
- Work experience in a professional services industry, preferred
PLEASE NOTE: 3RD PARTIES/SUBCONTRACTORS/SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THIS POSITION. SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES NEED NOT APPLY.