- A Pension Specialist is needed for a 2-year Contract to Hire position in Denver, Colorado.
- In this role you will be working with the Retirement team, responsible for learning about the retirement plans, and helping to support organizations worldwide designing, administering, and communicating all types of retirement plans
- You will be working for a well-known large investment company, gaining industry experience with room for career growth
- Must have 1-3 years of experience in a professional office setting.
- Must be able to meet a lot of deadlines and be able to prioritize
- They must be able keep up in a fast paced and high stress environment.
- Candidates with banking, finance, or processing backgrounds have done well and stood out in the past.
- Candidates must have a high level of accountability, professionalism and good attendance.
Duration: 2 years, CTH
PLEASE NOTE: 3RD PARTIES/SUBCONTRACTORS/SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THIS POSITION. SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES NEED NOT APPLY.