Lead/Senior Software Engineer
Lead/ Senior Software Engineer
On-Site in Richardson, TX
· Responsible for gathering requirements and build the system from there
· Provide Support for the OnBase content management system.
· Leads a team of individuals responsible for developing, building and supporting Enterprise Content Management systems for the company.
· Developer for OnBase projects.
· Responsible for creating and maintaining all supporting documentation for OnBase projects.
· Manages system upgrades, patches, training events and performs all necessary system safeguards to ensure that the content management remains stable.
· Works closely with internal and external resources to Integrate OnBase with other systems as required.
· Performs all other duties as required.
· 4-5 years of relevant professional experience.
· Extensive development, provisioning and programming experience.
· Proficient programming experience with C#.
· Proficient SQL Server experience; experience with SQL-PL and MS SQL Server management.
· Ability and willingness to learn CMS (OnBase CMS)
· Experience leading/mentoring other developers while continuing to work hand-on with development. (2-person team)
· Must be a self-starter that’ s willing to learn new technologies on their own.
· Problem-solver with the ability to gather requirements and build the system from there.
· Basic working knowledge of networking, Windows Active Directory Domains and Windows operating systems.
· Knowledge of PCs, MS-Windows and Healthcare Information Systems.
· Strong interpersonal communication skills, both verbal and written.