Full Stack Engineer (.NET MVC / Sitecore)
Full Stack Engineer (.Net MVC / Sitecore)
- Full Stack Engineer is required for a 6 Month Contract to Hire position in Seattle, Washington.
- You will build out capabilities for a portal on a best-in-class CMS platform called Sitecore.
- You will be responsible for all stages of the development lifecycle, from reviewing business requirements, to design, to construction and test, to deployment.
- Full-stack MVC development.
- Create Sitecore pages/page designs/items.
- Create Sitecore templates that allow content authors to manage their pages
- Maintain build scripts written as gulp tasks.
- Manage deployments through a Jenkins CI/CD pipeline.
- Actively participate in Agile ceremonies to remove blockers, refine stories, plan Sprints, and demo functionality to diverse business stakeholders.
- Troubleshoot and resolve defects/bugs.
- Troubleshoot Azure cloud environment.
- Support periodic off-hours production deployments.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent prior education/experience.
- Generally, 3+ years of professional development experience.
- Proficient in two or more programming languages and tools; knowledgeable in new and emerging technologies.
- Proactive, consistently demonstrates initiative to take ownership of resolving issues and gaps.
- General knowledge of layered systems architectures, development strategies and methodologies, shared software concepts, and technical standards.
- General knowledge of agile software development concepts and processes.
- Understanding of backlog tracking, burndown metrics, and incremental delivery.
- ASP .NET/C# MVC.
- Test Driven Development.
- Jenkins / Groovy / automated build tools.
- Gulp and other NodeJS-based tools.
- Other CMS platforms (SharePoint, etc.)
- Cloud experience (AWS/Azure/Google).
Duration: 6 Month Contract to Hire
PLEASE NOTE: 3RD PARTIES/SUBCONTRACTORS/SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THIS POSITION. SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES NEED NOT APPLY.