Sterling Heights, MI
Our client in the Sterling Heights, MI area, is looking for an Electrical Engineer responsible for the design, build, control and integration of new hardware for the generation, conversion, distribution and storage of vehicle, low and high voltage, electrical power.
- Work within a small team to design, build and test vehicle electrical power hardware, from card level to power-stage to enclosure
- Support the testing and control development of power electronic hardware (DC/DC, AC/DC and AC/DC converters) and electrical machines (i.e. HV and LV generators and motors)
- Support the development, control and testing of high voltage vehicle power systems
- Expand the capabilities of the HV&ES Lab, to include: 1) Improving component testing, and 2) Evolving the Vehicle Power Hardware-in-the-Loop (HIL) testbeds
- Investigate new technologies for the advancement of the vehicle & electrical powertrain and on-board power system
Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Due to the nature of work performed, U.S. citizenship is required. Active Security Clearance required at the time of hire.