Our client in the Danvers MA, area is looking for an Electrical Engineer who will participate in electrical requirements analysis, requirements definition, requirements management, functional analysis, performance analysis (e.g. timing, power, etc.), design, integration, and verification of electrical components, equipment and systems
- Responsible for investigating, resolving and documenting internal and external complaints for released clinical product.
- Analyze electro-mechanical console data to confirm symptom and identify failure mode.
- Troubleshoot failures to system subassembly and component level.
- 5+ years of related work experience desired, including:
- Hands-on electrical circuit test and troubleshooting experience of analog, digital, and mixed signal systems
- Systems design experience, allocation of requirements, and analyses (system, subsystem, and component modeling)
- Integration of custom circuitry to embedded PC systems and subcomponents
- Proficient with electrical design software tools (Orcad schematic capture and PCB layout)
- Detailed and methodical approach to failure investigations
- Familiarity with medical device standards and CE mark requirements for international use a plus
- Knowledge of medical device agency approval requirements desired (EMI, EMC, etc.) strongly preferred