Electrical Design Technician
Sterling Heights, MI
- An Electrical Design Technician is needed in Sterling Heights, Michigan for a 12-month contract role.
- Support hardware and software integration in a lab environment utilizing various test equipment including dynamic analyzers, oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, etc.
- Perform vehicle level testing and support integration of electrical control devices on vehicle platforms.
- Analyze subsystem requirements and develop logic for flowcharts, state charts, state diagrams, and fire control algorithms for design documents.
- Bachelor’ s degree is required in Electrical Engineering or similar technical field.
- Extensive vehicle and lab testing experience.
- Must meet ASR requirements to work inside tanks and military vehicles.
- Occasional travel to field sights is required.
- Must be capable of obtaining a Secret Clearance.