Reston, VA 20190 US
- eDiscovery (2+ Years)
• Create, modify and run daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports.
• Provide technical support to new and current users of the IQ system.
• Assist in testing IQ functionality following upgrades or fixes.
• Make updates to website based on specific data points at regular intervals.
• Assist in migrating shared materials to a new PARDON SharePoint site.
*Excellent written and oral communication skills.
*At least two years’ experience performing eDiscovery roles including but not limited to electronic files processing (EFP), image and data file conversion, data culling using review tools, quality assurance, database loads and retrieval, and data analysis.
*Requires knowledge of litigation discovery process, and the Electronic Discovery Reference Model (EDRM) workflow.
*Working knowledge of personal computers, including Windows, document review software, and encryption methods.
*Experience with LAW, IPRO, Relativity or other document processing platform.
*Strong skills in commonly used software, such as Microsoft Suite with emphasis on Excel, payroll systems, financial management systems, etc.