Creative Content Strategist
Creative Content Strategist – Tyson’ s Corner, VA – 12 months +
Softworld, Inc. client is looking for a Content Strategist to support a long term contract in Tyson’ s Corner, VA. This Creative Content Strategist will help determine and develop the content that is needed to deliver an exceptional user experience in support of our client’ s new marketing campaign. The Creative Content Strategist will shape ideas based on user and business insight, resulting in business content strategies. This individual will set an ambitious and clear channel strategy, develop comprehensive product vision and translates these into specific feature strategies and roadmaps.
In this role, you will:
- Manage content strategy for a dedicated workstream or functional area, collaborating heavily with product designers, product teams and engineering teams in the planning and development of effective digital solutions.
- Define content problems to be solved during the objective-setting and discovery process, and decides which content methods and tools to use for the business challenge at hand.
- Leverages customer research, personas, journey maps and site data to develop content strategies that target user needs and support business goals.
- Works closely with Experience and Visual Designers to ensure that content and information architecture supports and strengthens the overall user experience strategy.
- Writes concise, engaging content that adheres to brand guidelines for tone and voice, uses language best practices for the given channel/medium.
- Aligns cross project or cross-work stream customer experience requirements to ensure continuity for the user across the omni-channel customer experience.
- Continuously seeks and integrates user feedback and test results to optimize content.
This role might be for you if you have:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience required.
- 3-5 years professional writing and editing experience in digital and online platforms.
- Experience leading content initiatives from ideation through implementation.
- Experience working in customer-centric design process and ability to collaborate across department teams.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills (comfortable in interacting with all levels of the company and presenting projects and status reports).
- Strong relationship building and networking skills.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneous.
- Experience partnering with Product Designers and Developers throughout the entire creative process.
- UI/UX background
- Experience working in an Agile environment; preferred experience with SAFe or Lean Agile
- Experience supporting financial banking clients
- Experience using JIRA
In the event of an offer, candidates will be subject to background and credit check.