- Communications Consultant is required for a 6-month contract-to-hire position.
- On-site location in Tampa, FL is highly preferred, but the team is open to remote candidates.
- He/she will provide communication support for internal projects and external facing material to our participants as well as serving as a Communications Lead.
- Consult with key stakeholders and SMEs in relation to their communication needs, as appropriate and gather missing information or data for clarity.
- Serve as Communications lead helping assist and mentor other copywriters and graphic designers.
- Follow and promote Language Guidelines and Terminology.
- Ensure client satisfaction through the delivery of high-quality writing and deliverables both internal and external facing.
- Bachelor’ s degree required in relevant field such as English, Journalism, or Communications.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a copywriter in related industry and 1-2 years as a lead writer or manager.
- Required experience within similar industries such as retirement/pension benefits, health and well-being, flexible benefits programs, and general employee communications.
- Creative flair, with demonstrated ability to convert technical information into plain English, within bounds of relevant compliance and regulatory requirements.
- All candidates must submit writing samples or a portfolio link that highlights their writing skills/samples.
Duration: 6-month to hire
PLEASE NOTE: 3RD PARTIES/SUBCONTRACTORS/SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THIS POSITION. SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES NEED NOT APPLY.