Cloud Systems Engineer
- A Cloud Systems Engineer is needed in Fairfield, CA for a 6-month contract role.
- You’ ll be providing professional services support for customers migrating to AWS GovCloud, milCloud 2.0, Azure with subject matter expertise in virtualization technologies.
- Collaborate across internal teams and work with customers to assess and evaluate cloud migration configurations and recommend technical approaches.
- Perform systems development and design including logic design, I/O design, firmware development, model formulation, and computer architecture analysis and design.
- Plans upgrades of operating systems and designs system enhancements.
- Expert knowledge in virtualization technologies (e.g., KVM, Hyper-V, etc.)
- Experience and best practices associated with migrating and configuring VM’ s across cloud-based architecture.
- Strong background of application architectures, networking security, reliability and scaling concepts.
- Most hold a Security+CE as well as a computing environment certification (CCNA, MCSA, MCSE, AWS Cloud Practitioner).
- Must hold an Active Secret Clearance.