Clinical Research Associate
• The Clinical Research Associate actively participates in a variety of activities to support the Investigator Sponsored Trial Program (IST)
• Assist with the operational activities of external research including the internal review and approval, initial budget assessment, as well as the tracking, close-out, and archival of documentation for approved studies.
• Assist with and/or lead management of Investigator Initiated Studies
• Responsible for establishing strong partnerships with investigators, medical directors, MSLs, committee members and other partners.
• Manages internal review process, including the review of initial submissions and full protocols
• Contribute to creation of study drug and budget projections
• 2+ years of prior experience with clinical research in a CRA role, or experience in clinical research is required.
• Experience working with investigators or with cooperative groups is desirable
• Experience with electronic file management systems
• Bachelor’ s Degree or higher in healthcare or scientific field